The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
We review Microsoft's Surface Pro 4, a high-end Windows tablet that's setting new standards, and it's flashy new family member: the Surface Book, a two-in-one laptop. Plus, how to transform a laptop with an external graphics card.
• Microsoft's 7 biggest new hardware reveals: Surface Book laptop, Windows 10 Lumias and more.
• Surface Book: Microsoft reimagines the laptop, and it's glorious: It's not hype. The Surface Book is powerful, fast, beautiful, and unlike any other laptop you've ever seen.
• Microsoft Surface Pro 4: It's faster, it's better, and it has more competition.
• Hands on: Yes, Windows Phone fans, the Lumia 950 XL is your long-awaited flagship.
• Here's How: How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external graphics card.
• Watch: Our hands-on and reviews with the Suface Book, Surface Pro 4 and the Lumia 950. And see the Ford Edge automatic parking function in action.
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the November issue right away.
Not a subscriber With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.